Drafting Infect

So I was playing around on TCGplayers draft function, and first I have to say, SO COOL! Second I haven't really drafted this format at all, so I don't know if my deck is any good at all. I only saw one proliferate card the entire draft, and it was Inexorable Tide, which A. wasn't in my colors, and B. seems bad. Am I wrong? Here's what I drafted. What do you think?

1 Blackcleave Goblin
1 Blight Mamba
1 Contagious Nim
2 Corpse Cur
2 Cystbearer
1 Fume Spitter
1 Hand of the Praetors
1 Ichor Rats
2 Ichorclaw Myr
2 Leaden Myr
1 Plague Stinger
2 Tangle Angler
Creatures [17]
2 Accorder's Shield
1 Bladed Pinions
1 Heavy Arbalest
1 Infiltration Lens
1 Instill Infection
1 Trigon of Infestation
1 Withstand Death
Spells [8]
7 Forest
8 Swamp
Lands [15]
SIDEBOARD
1 Blistergrub
1 Copperhorn Scout
1 Darksteel Myr
1 Gold Myr
1 Golden Urn
1 Golem Foundry
1 Instill Infection
1 Iron Myr
1 Memoricide
1 Mountain
1 Semblance Anvil
1 Swamp
2 Sylvok Lifestaff
1 Tainted Strike
2 Trigon of Mending
2 Vector Asp
1 Wall of Tanglecord

- Rogue Insight

Comments

Popular Posts