G/W Tokens - I may be in love.

So if you're on Twitter and don't follow @Smi77y, you should. 
This guy is the deck designer I want to be when I grow up.  I mean this deck is elegant, simple, effective, and resilient.  I like the inclusion of the singleton  Genesis Wave as well.
I may just have to build this and take it for a spin.

@dangerawesome (Dan Barrett), who if you aren't following on twitter you should be as well, wrote a very good article that discusses this deck, deck building and a number of other interesting topics and is a must read.
Thanks for the awesome deck and great article guys!  Keep up the good work.
 - Rogue Insight


Smi77y (4-0)
Standard Daily #1671963 on 10/18/2010
 


Main Deck
60 cards
2  Forest
4  Khalni Garden
6  Plains
4  Razorverge Thicket
4  Stirring Wildwood
4  Sunpetal Grove
2  Tectonic Edge

26 lands




4  Nest Invader
3  Overgrown Battlement

7 creatures
3  Awakening Zone
3  Beastmaster Ascension
4  Conqueror's Pledge
3  Eldrazi Monument
3  Elspeth Tirel
3  Explore
3  Garruk Wildspeaker
1  Genesis Wave
4  Journey to Nowhere

27 other spells
Sideboard
3  Autumn's Veil
2  Day of Judgment
4  Leonin Arbiter
3  Leyline of Sanctity
1  Naturalize
2  Obstinate Baloth

15 sideboard cards

Comments

  1. Oh my. Tokens. It has my approval already. Awakening Zone. So beautiful.

    The only card I'd be shaky on is the Conqueror's Pledge. It's a lot of mana, and 3 white is not easy to produce. Wow, this is a beautiful deck. It's gorgeous. Even the sideboard is perfect. I don't know what else to say. I'll test it out and let you know how it does.


    -The Necrotic Plague

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts