Testing

Ok, so I have realized a rather major lack in my deck building.
I don't test.
This is for a lot of different reasons, but the biggest one for has been a lack of players with whom to test.  So to remedy this fact, I am downloading Magic Workstation, or some other free deck testing software of choice.  Then I need all of your help.
Who wants to test?

You can either post your info below or send me an email: rogueinsight@gmail.com
I'm also interested in doing screen casts of match ups and video rundowns of decks, but I'd need some help with this as well.
Anyone interested?
- Rogue Insight

Comments

  1. Care to learn how to use apprentice? I can't really argue against MWS but I'm old and Apprentice is the program I learned to use since it was the program of choice back in the day.

    Seth Burn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same. Agreed with Seth. Apprentice is the way to go. Id be glad to test with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working on figuring it out now. Apprentice is fine with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK I'm a little confused, since dragonstar studios is dead, where do I download apprentice now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go here:
    http://www.magic-league.com/download/apprentice.php

    Download the full version 1.46. It only goes up to 10th edition, but then once you finish the download, go to this site:

    http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?t=268620

    Download the zip file and it updates apprentice for all sets up to scars of mirrodin. You open up the zip file, and click on the "sets" folder. Hit "extract" and extract it to wherever you saved the apprentice file. Then it should be all set to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I'll do that after the PTQ tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts